Terms, Conditions and Pricing
The important T’s and C’s
Please download our Terms & Conditions including the pricelist.
Read COVID 19 Rules at Welgemeend
Welgemeend during Covid-19
If you are planning to book an appointment or meeting/work session, we require you to please read through all the below information.
Due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, our systems and procedures have changed slightly:
As a business, we want to keep all our staff and guests as safe as possible, whilst providing a relaxing and professional environment to all our guests again.
We require all clients entering our space to read and agree with the below requirements:
I confirm that I am fully aware that the COVID-19 virus is contagious and could be carried by people that are asymptomatic. I am also aware that the virus is spread by droplets and therefore agree to wear a mask when possible. If I am not wearing a mask, that I will keep my social distancing from other guests and staff.
I consent to applying sanitizer to my hands, and my temperature being taken upon entry to the schoolgrounds or Welgemeend depending on your point of entering.
I therefore confirm that I am not suffering from any flu like symptoms, fever, dry cough, headaches, sore throat, shortness of breath or loss of taste/smell. I also confirm that I have not been infected with the Coronavirus or been in contact with anyone infected with the virus in the last 14 days, that I know of. I can also confirm that I have not travelled outside of SA or within SA for the last 14 days.
Please read below:
- All staff at Welgemeend will wear masks, uniforms, and closed shoes.
- The staff will be kept to a minimum during functions.
- All staff will be screened in the morning, when they arrive at work.
- Sanitizer will be available to clients at entrance, on food stations and in bathrooms.
- We will use a thermometer to take your temperature, at the entrance.
- We will not have any books or pens available for conferencing, please provide your own. If you use board markers, they can be sanitized.
- We will practice social distancing; we ask you to do so as well.
- There will be refreshments available, you can choose between disposable cutlery and crockery or normal, this will be your choice.
- Buffet/Coffee stations will be equipped with sanitizer and tongs, please do not touch any food on a platter with your hands.
- We will make use of paper towels and/or disposable hand towels.
- Function rooms will open windows and doors, if needed.
- Guests can only enter the premises by appointment only or if a booking was made by a client.
- We ask you to please leave additional handbags/coats/items not needed in the facility in your cars or at home. Please bring just the essentials you need.
- Function rooms will be sanitized before and after conference/meeting.
- Only one conference/meeting will be held per day.
- The client and their team that booked a conference/meeting at Welgemeend will be the only guests in the venue on that day.
- Function numbers will be kept to a minimum, as per the government guidelines and social distance space available at Welgemeend.
- Only one person will be allocated to a conference table.
MON – FRI
08:00am – 18:00pm
Drop Us a Line
Don’t be shy. Let us know if you have any questions or if you want to make a booking.